Aigburth Manor is a community of approximately 130 homes located in southeast Towson, Maryland.
The Aigburth Manor Association of Towson, Inc. (AMA), was incorporated in 1951 for the purpose of jointly addressing issues facing our community and conducting activities to protect, maintain, improve conditions when necessary, and increase the value of community properties.
In order to have a stronger voice in helping communities, AMA has joined with other community associations to form the Greater Towson Council of Community Associations. Our representatives to the Council strive to ensure that this much larger group addresses our community’s needs. We work closely with the Baltimore County Council and other leadership to address issues in our community such as traffic, zoning, and parking — to name just a few. We cooperate with similar community associations sometimes sharing in legal costs to overcome violations. We have yearly dues to provide a fund to meet these expenses, operational costs, and to support community activities. By working together with other community organizations we have had many recent successes in areas like more friendly use of the zoning process, stemming student incursion, and working with planned community developments to insure as little detrimental change as possible.
Subscribe via Email
Baltimore County Police & FireMy Tweets
- Winter weather prompts school delays in Carroll, parts of Baltimore County
- Suspect in Baltimore area serial robberies in custody
- First day of spring brings snow to Baltimore County
- Lansdowne High to hold 2nd annual 5k Saturday to benefit AVID
- Two men arrested in Baltimore Co. prostitution sting
- Towson residents want developers to pay more for open space needs
- Yard materials recycling collection begins April 1 for Baltimore County residents
- UMBC women's lacrosse coach on leave amid investigation of alleged threats
- Ray Lewis sues former business partner over development project that failed
- Molly Shattuck rape trial set for late June