Aigburth Manor is a community of approximately 130 homes located in southeast Towson, Maryland.
The Aigburth Manor Association of Towson, Inc. (AMA), was incorporated in 1951 for the purpose of jointly addressing issues facing our community and conducting activities to protect, maintain, improve conditions when necessary, and increase the value of community properties.
In order to have a stronger voice in helping communities, AMA has joined with other community associations to form the Greater Towson Council of Community Associations. Our representatives to the Council strive to ensure that this much larger group addresses our community’s needs. We work closely with the Baltimore County Council and other leadership to address issues in our community such as traffic, zoning, and parking — to name just a few. We cooperate with similar community associations sometimes sharing in legal costs to overcome violations. We have yearly dues to provide a fund to meet these expenses, operational costs, and to support community activities. By working together with other community organizations we have had many recent successes in areas like more friendly use of the zoning process, stemming student incursion, and working with planned community developments to insure as little detrimental change as possible.
Subscribe via Email
Baltimore County Police & FireMy Tweets
- Crab cake king Mark Pappas getting his long-deserved due at 83
- Baltimore County kicks off Summer Restaurant Week
- Graham Equestrian Center's founder looks to expand nonprofit's reach
- Rodgers Forge artist paints her life to great success
- Calvary Baptist celebrates 125 years with traditional service, social media
- One way to stop flooding in Overbrook: demolish houses
- Towson University unveils proposed updates to master plan
- Towson native finds the stage to tell stories
- Sherwood Hill residents vow to steer car dealership away from their neighborhood
- West Towson's long-lost community sign turns up at apartment complex