Aigburth Manor is a community of approximately 130 homes located in southeast Towson, Maryland.
The Aigburth Manor Association of Towson, Inc. (AMA), was incorporated in 1951 for the purpose of jointly addressing issues facing our community and conducting activities to protect, maintain, improve conditions when necessary, and increase the value of community properties.
In order to have a stronger voice in helping communities, AMA has joined with other community associations to form the Greater Towson Council of Community Associations. Our representatives to the Council strive to ensure that this much larger group addresses our community’s needs. We work closely with the Baltimore County Council and other leadership to address issues in our community such as traffic, zoning, and parking — to name just a few. We cooperate with similar community associations sometimes sharing in legal costs to overcome violations. We have yearly dues to provide a fund to meet these expenses, operational costs, and to support community activities. By working together with other community organizations we have had many recent successes in areas like more friendly use of the zoning process, stemming student incursion, and working with planned community developments to insure as little detrimental change as possible.
Subscribe via Email
Baltimore County Police & FireMy Tweets
- Idlewylde United Methodist invites the community to help mark its 100th year
- Lady golfers drink in camaraderie and competition at Mount Pleasant
- Overall crime declines in Towson, Cockeysville
- 101 York developer offers more financial incentive for community support
- Towson sisters hope to add to their ribbon collection at the Maryland State Fair
- Special overlay zoning district proposed for downtown Towson
- Sudden closing of Towson driving school mean many must retake classes
- Towson native makes grade to join Teach for America
- American Legion Riders heading to Towson on Legacy Run
- Gavigan's to build furniture store on Joppa Road